April is the last month of Light Therapy!
Mondays and Wednesdays: 10:30-11:30am and 11:30am-12:30pm
Exposure to light is used as a treatment for seasonal affective disorder (SAD), milder winter blues and sleep disorders. Light therapy can improve our busy lives and make us feel happier. Visit once or as often as you need. Book the room for:
- Book clubs
- Private sessions
Light Therapy reservations are only available to members. To become a member, sign up online or visit us at the Welcome Desk at the museum.
The public can access Light Therapy during regular museum hours with the exception of any reservations Mondays and Wednesdays (10:30am-12:30pm).
Drinks are permitted on Floor 4 for Light Therapy.
How to book the Light Therapy room:
- Light Therapy can be booked by MOCA Members for a 60-minute time slot at either 10:30am or 11:30am on Mondays & Wednesdays
- The room can accommodate groups of 1 – 10 visitors
- Each visitor will need a general admission ticket to enter the museum, tickets can be booked online or in-person. From Jan. 7 to Feb. 13, museum admissions will be pay-what-you-can and donations can be made in-person.
- Members (Access, Engage, Immerse) can access the booking form by logging into your account
- New sessions will open one month at a time